Join the Kalideck Antalis
Superbru pool and WIN!
Enter the Kalideck competition and you could score R5,000!
The top 10 will win a limited edition designer backpack! T&C’s apply.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Click on the “Enter Competition” button below and send your details (Name, company, position and mobile number) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will send you an invite to join with instructions.
STICK WITH YOUR TEAM
IN THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN
Rugby Challenge 2019
Choose your winning team and stick with them to the bitter end!
STICK AND RE-STICK YOUR YUPO TAKO TEAM STICKERS ONTO THE POOL FIXTURES RANKING SPACES ON THE KALIDECK ANTALIS POSTER PROVIDED.
Follow each game and re-arrange the stickers to reflect the most recent log positions of the teams. Stick with your team to the bitter end in the ultimate Rugby Show Down 2019.
- Make your first prediction (Click on this) – the game is all about predicting the difference between the two team’s scores.
- You will see the leaderboard. This is where you see your standings on the log.
- Above the log are headings and one says “Matches” – click on this.
- The first match you see is Japan vs Russia, click on the “Pick Here”.
- Select the score difference between the teams. You can scroll up and down to get larger score differences. For example, if you think that the score will be Japan 15-10 Russia, then you select “Japan by 5”. It is as simple as that.
- On the left hand side is a button “View all Matches” – Click on this.
- This brings up all the other matches in Round One.
- Repeat step 5 for all the matches.
- Remember there are 7 different rounds (if you include the knockout stages) – don’t forget to score these. The best policy is to complete the predictions well before they are due, you don’t want the computer to do the predicting for you :-).
- Once you have selected the scores, then just close the page.
Why the Japanese Symbol for Bulk?
This year 20 of the world’s top rugby teams are gathering in the Land of the Rising Sun. With the average scrum pack weighing in at over 900 kg, that’s a lot of bulk and stability. Sappi Magno Plus is the paper equivalent, offering you increased bulk and strength. May the best team win.
<Japanese symbol> | KASA | Phonetic KH-S-AH | (Japanese) – (noun) bulk: dignity, volume, quantity, height.
YUPOTako® is environmentally-friendly and sticks to any flat surface like crazy, due to its micro-suction structure. It uses no adhesive, so it leaves no sticky feeling on the label. It’s easy to stick on and just as easy to remove and reuse. The variety of grades offer different printing methods for all applications, excluding cars and outdoor use. Ask Kalideck for YUPOTako® and give your creativity a platform on which to grow.